Colorful Makeup Brush Set
Colorful Makeup Brush Set Colorful 7 Piece Makeup Brush Set p rovides a flawless application and includes every brush need ed to achieve any makeup look! Get the professional look with these easy to use oval brushes! From highlighting to contouring, this 7 piece set gives users so many options...
Colorful Makeup Brush Set
Colorful 7 Piece Makeup Brush Set provides a flawless application and includes every brush needed to achieve any makeup look! This 7 piece set gives users so many options for doing makeup. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application. Create stunning looks that last all day!
What it is:
A compact makeup brush set designed for essential application.
This set contains:
Plastic and Electroplating
Numbers per kit
Silver, Rose Golden
Lead Time And Delivery
Lead time 7 ~10days for mass production;
Two weeks for OEM orders;
Samples available in 3 days;
Q: What is the best makeup brush?
A: When shopping for a makeup brush set, try to learn as much as you can about the quality of the brushes themselves. Quality brushes with lush, soft bristles will hold and distribute makeup better, helping you avoid that “streaky” look. A scratchy brush signals poor manufacturing and could cause skin irritation. Low-quality brushes are also more likely to shed, losing their shape and eventually becoming unusable.
We advise potential buyers to search for a set that includes a variety of both face and eye brushes. Otherwise, you may find yourself making multiple separate purchases to get what you need. A well-rounded set typically includes all of the following:
· Foundation/all-over face brush
· Concealer brush
· Powder brush
· Blush brush
· Eye blender brush (sometimes called an eye contour brush)
· Basic eyeshadow brush
· Eyebrow brush
· Small angled brush
Synthetic bristles are made of microfiber materials like nylon and polyester.
· The bristles hold tightly together to help create a sharp, clean, streak-free line in one swipe.
· Their lack of a cuticle means they don’t soak up and waste liquid and cream products.
· They are perfect for basic eyeshadow brushes.
· They make great foundation and concealer brushes.
Q: What is Kabuki brush?
A:“kabuki brush” simply means that the bristles in these brushes are very densely packed together. They may contain natural or synthetic bristles.
· Traditional kabuki brushes were dome-shaped. Today, however, there are a wide variety of shapes available.
· Today’s kabuki brushes are most commonly used for foundation and powder application. When used correctly, the dense, soft bristles have the capacity to create an “airbrushed” look on the skin.