I read it sometime back that “makeup is a harmful drug, once you start using it, you will feel ugly without it.”
And this holds true for me, I began scrutinizing and comparing my makeup and no- makeup look, and it turned out to be distressing. I lost the ability to feel confident about my natural complexion and features. Wearing makeup was not fun, instead it became an unproductive chore for me.
So, for now I rarely use any makeup on daily basis. I just keep my skin clean and moisturized. That’s the daily routine with a dab of lip color and kohl occasionally.
I'm happy in my own skin and most of the time I wear my naked skin without any kind of external enhancements.
My father always taught me that naturalness is the best which also includes natural beauty. Plus, the less chemicals we apply on our body, the fresher we would look for a longer time. I have seen many women complain of skin problems contracted from low quality make-up items. My mother too, never used much make-up, which is why I guess people still refer to her as my elder sister. :)
When I go out for a movie or hang out with my friends, I use only kajal (kohl) and lip balm. On rare social occasions like marriages, I undergo a full face makeup using highlighter, foundation, eyeshadow and lipstick.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The talent must be beautiful makeup...
- Foundation Brush actual Combat article
- Select Foundation Brushes
- Foundation Brush Advantage
- Foundation Brush Cleaning
- Cosmetic Sponge type
- The purchase of cosmetic sponge
- Tips for using cosmetic sponges
- Two major categories of sponge for ...
- Brush for makeup Powder
- How do you collect your makeup brus...
- How can I take care of makeup brushes?
- What is the complete set of the mak...